Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Americorps NCCC Denver Summer of Service Slide Show 2007

So I finished the Summer of Service, which was three weeks of just remembering to sleep. It was great fun in retrospect but it was so exhausting. I am enjoying the first few days of vacation with multiple therapeutic massages and lots of good food and exercise. Hopefully I can jump start myself into a better lifestyle we shall see. Especially considering I am still living in the Americorps Budget of 4.50 a day. Oh yeah no organic food on that budget, but we are making it through.

So here is the slide show that I created for the Summer of Service Graduation ceremony. I am pretty proud of it considering I had never made a slide show before let alone in just 7 hours. It was pretty easy in the end. I am so glad the music worked out it really made the show work. Thank you Michelle and heather for helping with the choice in music.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6433254553223333360

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I WAS IN AMRICORPS SUMMER OF SERVICE 2007 AND 2008 IN DENVER COLORADO. I LIVE IN WISCONSIN AND I FIND MY SELF TRYING TO FIND THOSE PICTURES FROM THE SLIDE SHOW FROM THE DAY OF OUR GRADUATION BUT NEVER SEEM TO FIND IT. YOUR WEBSITE IS THE CLOSESST IF GOTTEN TO THEM AND STILL I CANT VIEW THEM... I DONT KNOW IF IS ENABLED OR WHAT BUT I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO SEE THEM. THANK YOU.